Welcome Prof. Chung-Shin Yuan from National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan to be committee member!
日期：2019-04-04 点击量： 550次
Prof. Chung-Shin Yuan
National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- Field sampling, chemical characterization, source apportionment of urban and marine aerosols；
- Atmospheric speciated mercury sampling and long-range transport,
- Health risk assessment, model simulation, and statistical analysis,
- On-line monitoring and emission factor estimation of greenhouse gases from wastewater treatment plants and wetlands,
- Preparation, modification, and application of photocatalysts and activated carbons, and
- Removal of industrial toxic gases, mercury, NOx, and indoor air pollutants by photoelectrical and photothermal catalysts.
Dr. Chung-Shin Jonathan Yuan is a Distinguished Professor in the Institute of Environmental Engineering at National Sun Yat-sen University in Taiwan. Prof. Yuan got his Master Degree of Environmental Engineering from National Taiwan University and received his Ph.D. from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). He is now the Associate Editor of J. Air and Waste Management Association (JA&WMA) and the Senior Editor of Aerosol and Air Quality Research (AAQR) and Aerosol Science and Engineering (ASE). He has served as the Vice President of The Chinese Institute of Environmental Engineering, the President of Taiwan Association for Aerosol Research (TAAR), and the Vice President of Asian Aerosol Research Assembly (AARA). His research field covers resources recovery and recycling, green resources and green energy, indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring and sampling, air pollution control technology, and aerosol science and technology, and greenhouse gas monitoring. Recent studies focus on urban and marine PM2.5, long-range transport, source apportionment and transport of PM2.5 across the Taiwan Strait, atmospheric speciated mercury sampling and analysis, photocatalytic and ozonolytic degradation of VOCs and formodehyde, photothermal catalytic oxidation of Hgo, and on-line monitoring of greenhouse gases from open waters. So far, Prof. Yuan has published 140 SCI journal papers and 730 conference papers. And, he has also owned 19 invention patents of Taiwan, USA, and China.